To our Community:
Kona Community Hospital (KCH) is always in a state of readiness and continuously monitors patients for infectious diseases. We follow Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and Hawaii State Department of Health guidelines to detect potential cases of COVID-19 and respond accordingly; and to protect our staff, patients and visitors.
This page is devoted to keeping our community updated with current news and information about the current COVID-19 pandemic.
We encourage you to look for the most current information:
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention: coronavirus.gov
- State of Hawaii Dept. of Health (includes Frequently Asked Questions in languages other than English)
- State of Hawaii Dept. of Health – Printable materials, including foreign languages.
- State of Hawaii NEW Dedicated COVID website www.HawaiiCOVID19.com
- Register for State of Hawaii Dept. of Health daily email updates