COVID-19 UPDATES & INFORMATION
This page is devoted to keeping our community updated with current news and information about the COVID-19 pandemic including vaccination and testing information. We will also provide new information as it becomes available.
KCH Community COVID-19 Update for September 22, 2021 (click here)
Please be aware that Kona Community Hospital is not a public COVID-19 Testing Site, and is not currently operating COVID Vaccine clinics. See vaccination information below.
- CURRENT COVID-19 TESTING SITES: The KCH emergency department is not a public COVID-19 testing site. Current testing sites can be found on the County of Hawaii – COVID-18 Testing webpage.
Hospital Visitor Guidelines rev. July 24, 2021 (click here)
- To order a replacement (Pfizer) vaccination record card, please click here.
Vaccination Sites and Information
- Current vaccination sites in Hawaii County can be found on the Hawaii County COVID-19 Vaccine Summary webpage. This site is updated regularly. In addition to vaccine locator information, it contains lots of useful COVID-19 data and info.
- We encourage you to look for the most current information:
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention: coronavirus.gov
- State of Hawaii Dept. of Health (includes Frequently Asked Questions in languages other than English)
- State of Hawaii Dept. of Health – Printable materials, including foreign languages.
- State of Hawaii Dedicated COVID website www.HawaiiCOVID19.com
- Register for State of Hawaii Dept. of Health daily email updates