- Providing and enhancing accessible, comprehensive health-care services to our community that are quality-driven, customer-focused and cost-effective.
- Be the Provider of Choice for the Community.
- Be the Employer of Choice for Our Staff.
- Be the System of Choice for Our Medical Staff.
- Integrity – We act openly and truthfully in everything we do.
- Collaboration – We work together cooperatively, recognizing that our combined efforts exceed what we can accomplish individually.
- Caring – We treat those we serve with concern, kindness and respect.
- Commitment – We are dedicated to provide excellence in every aspect of our work.
- Innovation – We believe that new ideas and timely access to information will lead to better health care.
- Community – We recognize and respect the importance of our community’s health care needs.
West Hawaii Region Key Strategies
For more information, please click on the link below to view our Key Strategies.
The Stroundwater Report is a study mandated by Act 182 (2009) for the Hawai`i Health Systems Corporation (HHSC) to arrange for, on behalf of the Legislature, a comprehensive, independent review and evaluation of HHSC. For more information, please click the link below for the entire report.