Oncology / hematology is adjacent to the hospital. The center treats various types of cancer and hematology disorders.
The clinic is dedicated to providing high quality oncology (cancer) and hematology (blood disorders) care. All visits are by appointment only. A physician referral is required for your initial consultation.
Some of the services that are provided by the clinic are:
- Oncology/cancer diagnosis and treatment consultations
- Hematology/blood related issues
- Oral (pill form) chemotherapy treatment
- Intravenous chemotherapy treatment
- Cancer care and follow up services
- Coordination of Services (Case Management)
- Education and reference materials
- Bone Marrow Biopsies
- Financial Patient Navigation Support
The clinic is open Monday-Friday 8:00am – 4:00pm. To schedule an appointment, call Oncology / Hematology at (808) 322-6910, option 1.